Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a relaxing morning!

The pastry and chocolate milk that I got to enjoy all by myself, sitting in the parking lot, in my van, listening to music. Only a mom can appreciate how nice that can be. I can't remember the last time I drank chocolate milk. Ahhhh.


The shoes that I bought, after leisurely strolling around Target for over an hour. My cousin Olivia happened to blog about these very shoes yesterday! Sorry for being a copycat Olivia, but I figured I could get away with it since we live across the country from each other.
After Target I went to Books-A-Million, hoping to buy some of my all-time favorites that I don't own yet. However, they didn't have a single one! I guess they are all about new stuff because they only had one book by Chaim Potok and NONE by Wallace Stegner. Ugh.
So I went to the library and indulged in some light YA stuff(for free!). It was a great morning. I know - I am an incredibly dull and simple person :o)