Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Luke,

When you traded us our Quest for your BMW for the weekend, you didn't realize that Chad was going to wear the sunglasses that you left in your car, did you? He said that they came with the car, but I think he just wanted the full experience of not being a total cheapo for a few days. Thank you for his little weekend getaway. It was fun to take it on our anniversary date. Chad is now back to driving the Windstar to and from the bus, but has dropped a few hints here and there about getting a new car. Poor man. It's okay - it keeps him humble. Kind of.




Sincerely,
Katie


PS. Please make Chad pay for his own lunch sometimes (and yours every once in awhile!). I keep telling him that he needs to keep offering, no matter how many times you treat, but I'm not sure if he is. You pay for his lunch a few times and next thing you know, he is wearing your sunglasses.