I tried not to fill up too much because we spent the WHOLE NIGHT dancing. I mean, really. Almost everyone gave it a shot, and I was never short on dance partners. I loved how much the kids got into it (even my little Ollie), and we were all shocked and amazed when the star of the evening turned out to be my 8 year old nephew Santiago. NO ONE (expect me, of course, because you know, I totally rock this game, even 8 months pregnant ;) could beat him. It was awesome.
Outside we inagurated our new fire pit and had a variety of different s'more options. The men seemed to gravitate to the fire, along with my niece, who almost attempted to roast a marshmallow using her fingers and more than almost started a little fire in the mulch of my flower bed.
It was a great way to turn 30. I love my family! If they could have ALL been there it would have been perfect.