Well, I am feeling much better today, so we had a little picnic at our neighborhood playground. It was still somewhere around 90 degrees, with high humidity (of course!) so we didn't last long, but it was fun.
Gabe decided to take his lunch away from away from the group for some privacy in the shade. Right after taking that picture I noticed (and you can barely see it in the picture) that there was a cigarette butt right next to him, as well as a used tissue and (get this!) a handful of HAIR! How gross! I dragged him out of there pretty quickly. Seriously people, the playground is for kids!
Colin and Evan had a good time together. I am watching Evan three times a week now while Sabina works. He is a good kid and keeps Colin busy, so it's a nice situation.
Gabe loved playing inside the big red tunnel, and thought it was hilarious to throw his hat out at me. He also just learned today how to climb up the middle and then slide down. That was very exciting for him. He also enjoys throwing fits when he doesn't get enough of the swings.