Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Black and White Pictures

This is a kind of old picture of my sitting area. See those frames above the couch? They have black and white photos of the family. I took them down during Christmas to put a nativity up and decided I was going to swap the pictures out for new ones from last year before I put them back up. So here it is Feburary, the nativity is still there, and I finally ordered the pictures today. I ordered more than I need because I like to see what looks best in the frames, plus I have another frame that holds several pictures that I want to fill. I tried to choose pictures that were pretty and fun but also reflective of the year we had. I edited them in Picasa to try and give them all similar tone and lighting. One of my goals for 2009 is to learn more about photography, so I hope when I do this again next year I will have some more impressive pictures.