You gotta admit the teeth only add to his bald-headed, pointy-eared charm.
He's still not too fond of rolling over, but he loves to work on his abs with some mad crunches.
(Look at those scrumptious thighs!)
Chad and I have always loved babies in their exersaucers. They concentrate so hard on the grabbing and chewing and bouncing, rotating around and around to make sure every toy (and their onesie) is covered in drool. This is their work, and they work hard at it. Ollie has been taking his chores very seriously.
Well, you know how it goes - time flies by way too quickly with a baby. He is changing. He gave up his binkie a month ago. He learned to say "DAH!" last week and just yesterday he started making this brand new noise all the time - an extended grunt that seems to only serve to get everyone's attention. He is constantly craning his neck to look at something that has caught his attention. You notice all these little things as a mom and think you will always be able to recall them, but you never truly do. I just want to freeze him for awhile so I can memorize every precious dimple on him, remember the way he moves, and continue breathing in his delicious baby breath.
He had his first solids today - the sweet baby breath will soon be gone.
I'm not the only mom who swoops in for a sniff every time her baby yawns am I?