Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keepin' It Real Wednesday


I am 28 years old today and, let's face it, I am getting really getting some wrinkles. It is silly but I notice them most when I put my face next to Oliver's in the mirror. My skin looks positively leathery next to the lucious, six month old skin he is sporting.
Don't believe me? Here's a close-up of the above picture.

Don't you dare try and be all nice and say "oh, those are tiny" or anything like that. Let's be real here. I am aging. It's all good. I think they are mostly happy wrinkles.
And I really should pluck my eyebrows a bit.
And for the sake of keepin' it real, let me just state here that I think my eye color rocks, but it isn't something that anyone has ever complimented me on, so I guess others don't really notice it. I think it is because my eyes get all squinty when I smile. Like Gabe's picture on the side there.