Do carrots.....

give you the hiccups when you eat them? They often do with me, especially when I eat them too quickly. Regular carrots, and baby-cut carrots.
Did you ever eat O'Boises when you were a kid? They were my favorite kind of chip (I think it was partly because I was born in Idaho so I thought the name was cool). Well, we were Dollar Tree last week and I saw bags of them for the first time in years. I was pretty happy. The bag says "Back by Popular Demand" so I guess I wasn't the only one who liked them, especially since they have made their big comeback in, you know, the dollar store, which is which is so prestigious and all. Anyway, I bought a bag, and they aren't the same. Not nearly as good. The old kind were a lot "fluffier", if you will. Maybe my memory doesn't serve me right, so if you remember them, please go to Dollar Tree and try them to let me know what you think.