Every day......
>>When I tell Gabe that it is time to pick Colin up, he scrambles to fill his pockets with whatever toys he is favoring that day.
>>While I take a shower, Oliver takes my bath mat and throws it in the garden tub. Then he goes off to play, but as soon as he hears the shower turn off, he runs back. As I open the door, he jumps in and does a little jig in the shower puddles.
>>Gabe wakes me up saying, "I have to peeeeee." For some reason he is incapable of going by himself before 7 am.
>>Colin runs to me with a huge, almost-tackle-hug when I pick him up from school.
>>When Chad comes home, he is greeted by an excited Ollie, who runs over, reaches up and says, "Hey Dah!"
>>When it is time for bed, Colin will be hungry.
>>I say, "We are running late" at least once.