My last guests left 3 days ago.
School ends in a week.
We leave for Spokane in 2 weeks.
No YCMA because of a snotty-nosed little boy.
Things just aren't flowing (well besides the nose).
I am not PRODUCTIVE enough to even come up with a post right now,
so......
here are some previously unpublished pictures that I like.
School ends in a week.
We leave for Spokane in 2 weeks.
No YCMA because of a snotty-nosed little boy.
Things just aren't flowing (well besides the nose).
I am not PRODUCTIVE enough to even come up with a post right now,
so......
here are some previously unpublished pictures that I like.
I think it is funny how I am folding my arms like a good little primary kid in this picture, but I have to say that the feeling at the Lincoln Memorial was so reverent for me. Even with all the crowds and picture taking, it was just awesome.
A walk on Mother's Day.
Peonies from Sabina last month. Not only gorgeous, but so wonderful smelling.
My shoes, Colin's hat.
They do love each other. Their stripes even match up.