I took this picture to mark the final school pick-up of the year....
And it was shortly followed by
Tears from Colin
All day long
Tears about:
Having a sore throat
Not having Lee Laoshi as a teacher next year
Missing school
Missing out on Discovery Place because he was at school
Everyone at school being mean to him
Mom and Dad being the meanest people in the whole wide world
Wii remotes being low on batteries
Finding out that we went to lunch with Daddy
Stir-fry for dinner with chicken instead of shrimp
I am not kidding you, he cried about every single one of those things, plus more.
He was just having the worst day in the world. Not enough sleep, lots of sugar today, last-day stress...I don't know.
It would have been a lot more frustrating if he hadn't brought home a report card that made me so proud I cried.
Tears from Colin
All day long
Tears about:
Having a sore throat
Not having Lee Laoshi as a teacher next year
Missing school
Missing out on Discovery Place because he was at school
Everyone at school being mean to him
Mom and Dad being the meanest people in the whole wide world
Wii remotes being low on batteries
Finding out that we went to lunch with Daddy
Stir-fry for dinner with chicken instead of shrimp
I am not kidding you, he cried about every single one of those things, plus more.
He was just having the worst day in the world. Not enough sleep, lots of sugar today, last-day stress...I don't know.
It would have been a lot more frustrating if he hadn't brought home a report card that made me so proud I cried.