The official results of last week's
'Tis the Season Poll:
Does Santa Wrap Your Presents?
Yes - 13 votes
No-7 votes
Santa who? - 1 vote
I have a feeling that most of the no votes came from my family members.
Now onto this week's poll:
Do you like eggnog?

The poll is open for voting in the top right corner. Please discuss below. Poll will close around noon on Friday.
And dear friends, being the egg nog fan that I am, and having three children who have guzzled the stuff since the first moment it touched their lips - I would like to know this:
If you don't like eggnog, when was the last time you actually tried it?
'Cause I kind of have this thing about adults who don't like foods that they haven't tried since they were, like, five.
'Tis the Season Poll:
Does Santa Wrap Your Presents?
Yes - 13 votes
No-7 votes
Santa who? - 1 vote
I have a feeling that most of the no votes came from my family members.
Now onto this week's poll:
Do you like eggnog?

The poll is open for voting in the top right corner. Please discuss below. Poll will close around noon on Friday.
And dear friends, being the egg nog fan that I am, and having three children who have guzzled the stuff since the first moment it touched their lips - I would like to know this:
If you don't like eggnog, when was the last time you actually tried it?
'Cause I kind of have this thing about adults who don't like foods that they haven't tried since they were, like, five.
Original eggnog poll can be found here.