Monday, November 30, 2009

I ate a lot



We had Thanksgiving at Bobby and Sabina's. Sabina's turkey was her best yet. Simply scrumptious. All the food was divine, and I kept eating way past everyone else, saying, "Wow, I am really not that full." And then it was pie time and felt like I was going to hurl. I don't think any of the kids stuffed themselves because they were too busy playing with each other. I will never get over how lovely it is that my boys have so many cousins so close to them to love and be friends with (not to mention grandparents five minutes away). When we moved to Charlotte almost five years ago, we never imagined this!

After dinner we all answered some questions about gratefulness and had a little grateful tree to go along with it - leave it up to Sabina to help us all remember and visualize our blessings.


Yes, Oliver is sitting on Liam, who is sitting on Chica (my parents' dog). And yes, my dad is laughing at the scene.

Brother and sister, awwww.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Next year we are going to come and have some of Sabina's turkey!

Chad Coleman said...

It really was a great time - thanks to the hosts Bobby and Sabina!

lindsey said...

Looks like a ton of fun... but look in the background of the picture with the tree. It looks like someone it showing alot of leg?

lindsey said...

ok now I looked more closely and it is Lettie... at first it looked like mom :)

Ashley said...

I thought the same thing Lindsey! I had to look closely to see that it was Lettie.