Monday, November 2, 2009

Some pictures that I love


Really, does it get any better than this for a mom?


Remember Colin and his friend from this post? I was snapping some pictures of them playing around in the front yard the other day and when I asked them to stand together to take a picture....

...this is what I got. This picture just makes me giggle. I am so glad that he has such a good friend.




Oliver has been a big "help" lately. I love that he is smacking Gabe in the head here, and Gabe is just smiling about it.


All of my boys look like their daddy, but Ollie does the most! What a cutie.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

what sweet pictures! I love it when I can get the kids to smile together. It's really pretty much impossible. So kudos!

Chad Coleman said...

That picture of Colin and Maya just cracks me up. Doesn't it look like a Prom picture? I love the hands on each others stomach. I'm sure they didn't even pose, but it looks hilarious.

Audra said...

I was thinking more of a posed engagement picture with the hand stratigically palced on the stomach to show off the ring ;)! What cuties! I have some leaves in my front yard that need raking, can I borrow Ollie?

James said...

Those pictures of Collin will make an appearance again in about 20 years, one way or another.