Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank you's

Three people made my day make more pleasant yesterday.

First, my parents did the school pick-up for me!!

Then my mom came over and helped Colin with a school project. He had to turn a
plain paper cut-out into a Native American. She brought over some materials and an hour later.....


Colin had this awesome-looking Native American to take to school with him. Those are real beads, people.



Then Sabina sent over some delicious homemade rolls, which went perfectly with the soup I already had planned for dinner. Thanks Sabina!

I really love my family.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Boy are you spoiled!

Kelly said...

I agree! Totally spoiled. Good thing you are grateful too though: )

Ashley said...

I'm trying to be happy for you....hmmmm....not working :)

Olivia Carter said...

Families are the best!