
Have you ever been in a rut? Well, I am in a health rut right now. I have basically been eating whatever I want, when I want it, for the last month or so, and I am feeling the results. My body is not happy, and neither is the mirror (I haven't even had the courage for about three weeks to ask the scale if he is happy - and yes, it is a he).
But when is the absolute worst time to diet? How about Wednesday, Oct. 24th? All of the Holiday festivities about to burst forth and the air is just crisp enough to make me think of creamy soups. Plus, I hope to be, uhm, with child in the not too distant future and of course dieting is a no no then.
I have decided that I really don't have the power to avoid going overboard with the sweets this year, so I am going to avoid them altogether.
I, Katie Coleman (legally Jeppson), will give up sweets until the end of the year. I will be allowed one helping of one "treat" per week. If I fail at this endevour, I will be required to post about it here.
In addition, I will be requiring myself to participate in some form of exercise for at least twenty minutes every day.
I won't torture myself with calorie counting, and I'm not sure when I will even hop back on Mr. Scale, but I WILL get out of the rut.
By the way, the Lindor truffles are there because that was my final treat last night. Six of them. Boy oh boy, those things are good.