We have had our satellite back for what, a week now? (We cancelled our original appointment that I previously mentioned). Already, Gabe is a major Diego addict. He walks around the house singing "Dieeeoh! Doh Dieoh Doh!". He sits in front of an entire episode and answers the questions - "Noooh! Noooh! Nooooh! Dah!" He always get the third question wrong (because it is yes and he always says no first) but corrects himself when the right answer is revealed. I guess I should have realized Gabe would be like this - when he was just a year old he would pat right along and raise his arms to the Little Einstein's blast-off.
Like any mom, I don't want to my kids to be TV addicts, but there are certain times of the day when it has its benefits. Like when it is 4:30 and I am trying to start dinner. The kids have had enough of each other, and of me, and we are all just waiting for Daddy to get home. The TV really saves me then.
Does putting the picture of Gabe in black and white make TV watching look like a more wholesome activity? Okay, I tried.