Friday, October 5, 2007

I love Tina Fey




Have you seen 30 Rock? We stumbled upon it towards the end of last season, and found ourselves laughing and asking "Why haven't we heard more about this show?" Since then we have been renting the DVDs of Season One to catch up. Last night's season premiere didn't disappoint - especially since Jerry Seinfeld appeared, as himself, to protest "Seinfeldvision." It was great, and after it was over, Chad even said something to indicate that he thought it was funnier that "The Office". Holey Moley! Check out NBC's website to watch the episode.




BTW, Thursday nights are such a Chad and Katie event. Maybe this sounds a little pathetic, but it is so refreshing to have our shows back for the season. You all know that Chad and I love to laugh, especially together, and Thursday nights are like little happy bonding sessions for the two of us. It is rejuvenating. Honestly, everything that I find funny is way funnier when I am sharing it with Chad. I never even watch The Simpsons by myself, but I love watching it with Chad. Just knowing that he gets the humor in the same way that I get it....it works the other way too - have you ever shown someone something that you think is hilarious, and they totally don't get it and you really can't bring yourself to laugh either?