Friday, February 5, 2010

Cereal, Cereal, Everywhere

The 100th day of school is coming up, so Colin was assigned to present a project to his class featuring a collection of one hundred items.

Here is what we finished last night:

10 bowls with 10 pieces of cereal in each one. I made straps on the back so that Colin can wear it while he shows it to his class.

And just for fun, this is what I let them have for dinner last night:


An all-you-can-eat-cereal buffet. All three boys were pretty excited - I haven't seen them eat dinner so well in a long time. They had already been sneaking into it all day - I can't walk anywhere without hearing crunching noises.

We got a lot of kinds that we normally don't, just because I wanted cereal that had bigger pieces so they would be easier to glue down. The life cereal was the household favorite (already gone).


What are some of your cereal favorites?