I put all the entries into a bowl yesterday and had Colin close his eyes and draw one out. When he pulled my sister-in-law Audra's name out, I just had to laugh to myself.
Of course if I offer to babysit for anyone that lives nearby, the one person with 7 kids is going to win!
Good thing those 7 kids are my nieces and nephews, whom I adore, and I really don't mind watching them.
Besides, if someone has that many kids, they sure as heck need a free Valentine's Day out, especially when they are a small-business owner too! (Check out their hawaiian shaved ice shop, Aloha Snow.)
Congratulations Audra!
Thank you for always being a loyal reader of my blog and a loyal sister-in-law too!
Thank you to everyone who entered the give-away and thank you thank you thank you for reading my blog. If you are new here, come back often. I hope to have some enticing debates going on this week.