A picture I took on my webcam last night, for no real reason
Chad and I were at a fun Valentine's Day party last night with a big group of other couples. We played a game where you had to tell two lies and one truth about yourselves, or your relationship, and everyone had to guess what the truth was. You know how it goes.
Our statements were:
We went to Cancun on our honeymoon, where we met both Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis.
In the 2002 Winter Olympics we went to a medals ceremony where Sheryl Crow played.
In the last presidential election, we voted for different candidates.
I heard a lot of votes for number one (funny considering our honeymoon was one night in Palm Springs). When it was revealed that statement #3 was the truth, there were several gasps from the very conservative crowd. Chad and I had sworn to each other beforehand that we wouldn't reveal who voted for who, so we just met all questions with a smile. It was fun being a little mysterious, just for one night.
(A couple of you out there know the truth, but, shhhh, mum's the word ;o)
* Just to be clear, everyone was a little shocked, but still very nice about it :o)
Our statements were:
We went to Cancun on our honeymoon, where we met both Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis.
In the 2002 Winter Olympics we went to a medals ceremony where Sheryl Crow played.
In the last presidential election, we voted for different candidates.
I heard a lot of votes for number one (funny considering our honeymoon was one night in Palm Springs). When it was revealed that statement #3 was the truth, there were several gasps from the very conservative crowd. Chad and I had sworn to each other beforehand that we wouldn't reveal who voted for who, so we just met all questions with a smile. It was fun being a little mysterious, just for one night.
(A couple of you out there know the truth, but, shhhh, mum's the word ;o)
* Just to be clear, everyone was a little shocked, but still very nice about it :o)
