Friday, June 27, 2008

Gone baby gone

We are off to Myrtle Beach this weekend! This is our one last little hurrah for the summer. I have a couple of things to do before we go in an hour and at the top of the list is skimming through last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance to catch the highlights and see who got kicked off. I went to bed extra early last night because I woke up at 4:30 yesterday morning, so I didn't watch it then, and I really can't last the whole weekend without knowing who got the boot. I can't believe I have not blogged about it yet this season because it is a Major Event in my life each week. So let me just take this opportunity to say:

THIS SEASON ROCKS!

Not that the other season's haven't rocked too, but I am so glad that it just keeps getting better and better.