Friday, June 27, 2008

Gone baby gone

We are off to Myrtle Beach this weekend! This is our one last little hurrah for the summer. I have a couple of things to do before we go in an hour and at the top of the list is skimming through last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance to catch the highlights and see who got kicked off. I went to bed extra early last night because I woke up at 4:30 yesterday morning, so I didn't watch it then, and I really can't last the whole weekend without knowing who got the boot. I can't believe I have not blogged about it yet this season because it is a Major Event in my life each week. So let me just take this opportunity to say:

THIS SEASON ROCKS!

Not that the other season's haven't rocked too, but I am so glad that it just keeps getting better and better.

3 comments:

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Hilarious, Katie, you really must be obsessed. I always spend my last hour before a trip running around the house like a chicken with her head cut off! Hope you have a great time at the beach!

Audra said...

I am just really disappointed you are not giving this season the attention it deserves. SKIM... SKIM... no you must sit and relish! I also keep meaning to blog about it...

Had one of my classic So You Think You Can Dance dreams last night. I was in the top 14, so, I knew if I did not get kicked off that week I would at least be an alternate on the tour. But everyone was practicing and kicking thier legs high in the air, doing the splits, doing ballroom, and I was just walking around thinking, "How did I get here? I can't dance! Why am I not kicked off? I love this experiece, but how in the world do they think I am good enough for the tour?" Haha...

I am nuts!!!

Then I woke up before I had to go to the inevitable next part of my dream which is being on stage and not knowing the dance but seeming able ot do the moves anyway!