
I talked to mom tonight, and this is the official list of who has who for Christmas:
Bryce has Ashley and Roy
Lindsey and Seth have Katie and Chad :o)
Aaron and Jamie have Levi and Audra
Ashley and Roy have Bobby and Sabina
Katie and Chad have Christie and James
Bryce has Ashley and Roy
Lindsey and Seth have Katie and Chad :o)
Aaron and Jamie have Levi and Audra
Ashley and Roy have Bobby and Sabina
Katie and Chad have Christie and James
Levi and Audra have Bryce
Bobby and Sabina have Lindsey and Seth
Christie and James have Aaron and Jamie
That's everyone, right? I think a $20 limit is fine - if anyone disagrees, let me know. And that is the LIMIT - it doesn't have to be that much by any means. I will email the list out as well, for those silly people who don't read my blog. If you need ideas or have ideas, post them here.
Bobby and Sabina have Lindsey and Seth
Christie and James have Aaron and Jamie
That's everyone, right? I think a $20 limit is fine - if anyone disagrees, let me know. And that is the LIMIT - it doesn't have to be that much by any means. I will email the list out as well, for those silly people who don't read my blog. If you need ideas or have ideas, post them here.