Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goodbye, sweet mistress



On Saturday, Chad lost an important member of his family. The second love of his life, the Accord, was sold. He seemed to get over it pretty quickly when he had the check in his hand. Kinda makes me wonder what price he would give me up for.

Since Chad is taking the bus every day now we decided that we didn't really need a car that nice, and we would rather finish paying off students loans. Yes, I know I said student loans were going to paid off a long time ago, but the house sale didn't go through (again and again) and even though we have a time and date at a lawyer's office this Thursday for the closing, I am still not holding my breath. Anyway, in the meantime, the sale of the car gets us one step closer to wood floors or an Ethopian baby.
Plus I am now convinced that Chad has a future as a car spokesmodel, so maybe that can bring in some extra money.