

My friend Autumn tagged me, so here it goes.....
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Dating Chad
2. Dancing a lot
2. Dancing a lot
3. Acting like a moody teenager
4. Dressing as a Yellowjacket (as the school mascot
5. Going to early morning seminary
5 Things on my to-do list today:
Well, today is almost over, so here are the things that were on my to-do list
1. Work on my Sunbeams lesson
2. Dig up the boys' Sunday clothes ( I know, should have been done yesterday, just like #1)
3. Give Chad and Colin haircuts (ditto)
4. Go to Levi and Audra's for dinner (it was sooo yummy and we had such a good time!)
5. Blog
5 Foods I enjoy:
Just five?
1. Shrimp tacos with Chad's guacamole
2. Cheesecake
3. Masaman Curry
4. Egg rolls
5. Really good pasta
5 Bad habits:
1. Spending way too much time on the computer
2. Throwing my clothes on the ground
3. Losing things
4. Nagging
5. Isn't that enough? Haven't I admitted to enough?
5 of my favorite toys:
1. My camera
2. The computer
3. DVR
4. Chad's TV
5. I think that is all I have!
5 People I tag:
5. Jonelle (get a blog :o)
By the way, those are all pics from Blythe - the church, the road to our house, and our house. Makes me kinda miss it!
