I came into the living room yesterday to see this sight - Colin snuggled up to Evan, watching TV, with Evan inching further and further away. Colin has always love to cuddle up to people.
Chad and I like to joke about it because he will often jump on Chad when he is in bed or sitting down, intending to wrestle with him or tease him, but it is like Colin can't help himself, and in about thirty seconds he is just cuddling Chad instead of messing with him. I don't mind because I always know if I ask him to, he will be more than happy to sit and snuggle with me for awhile.
He has been a cuddler since the day he was born. He loved to sleep on our chest. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time- thanks goes to my mom, who took it.

