
Add an ear infection to the Coleman family list of maladies. We noticed that Colin hasn't been hearing us well (as opposed to the usual not listening well :o) and he complained once or twice that his ear hurt over the last few days (and then promptly forgot about it), so Chad took him off to them Dr. tonight and he has a ton of fluid in one ear and a raging infection in the other! Woohoo! More antibiotics!!!!
Chad and I came down with these incredible head colds on Saturday that completely knocked us flat. I got about three hours of sleep that night. We took turns getting out of bed to do just the essentials yesterday (and showering wasn't even considered an essential) , and Gabe was a snotty, pink-eyed, croupy mess, so we were laughing about how Colin was the only healthy one among us. Guess not! Poor little deaf boy. Maybe our family should take up that new fangled "handwashing" thing I have heard so much about ;o)
BTW, if you ever want a challenge, try finding a substitute teacher for Sunbeams. I left messages with about 11 people on Saturday and only had one answer me back (with a no.) Wow.