

2. He graduated cum laude from BYU.
3. He might make fun of people a lot, but there are actually very few people that he dislikes. He is really a lot nicer than me than me in this respect. He really really likes people and very trusting, loyal, and forgiving.
4. When I was just getting to know him in high school, one time I asked him what the holes around the neck of his t-shirt were about, and he told me if was from his puppy. He would lay on the ground and giggle as the puppy nibbled at him. This was when he was sixteen! He is still such a softie when it comes to puppies and kitties (and nieces!). He always jokes about how much he would love to wrestle with a baby white tiger.
5. He has been a huge help decorating our house. He will come home and surprise me with pieces of decor he knows I will like and he is always the driving force in getting things painted and decorated around here.
6. He is never afraid of asking questions. I really admire this about him because for some reason I feel like you should always try and figure things out for yourself and I think it stunts my growth. Chad really succeeds because he learns so much this way.
7. Chad is an Excel genuis, and most of it is self taught (while he was a customer service manager, no less). At work, where people know how to do this stuff, he is still the go-to guy when it comes to Excel. He knows how to pull data and build all these incredibly intricate reports with about a million different hidden formulas, and the reports self generate graphs showing how the company is doing and all kinds of stuff that I can barely begin to understand. It is so weird to look at the hidden stuff in one of the reports that he built, and be so confused by it, and know that he made and understands every line of it.
8. He is much better at cleaning than I am.
9. He thinks the movie "What Women Want" is hilarious.
10. I think he has secret ambitions to be a sniper (even though he doesn't know how to shoot a gun).