Saturday, December 15, 2007

Are you Lost?


Chad I were huge "Lost" fans from the very first episode and even got some of our family members hooked on the show, but when we got rid of DVR in March, we stopped watching it. We missed the whole second half of the season. Chad was still working nights then, and I didn't want to watch it without him, but kept forgetting to use the ol' VCR to tape it, and if you miss a couple of episodes of Lost, you can get pretty lost (hehe). It's no good to try and just jump back in. So we decided we would wait until Season 3 came out on DVD and catch up then. Unfortunately, I read a couple of articles that I shouldn't have, so I know about a few things that happened while I was away, but I am still looking forward to catching up. I am sure I still have a few surprises in store. It was released on DVD on Dec.11, so I think we will probably spend some quality time with Kate and Jack during Chad's Christmas vacation. It will be a nice break from cleaning out the garage and painting the boys' bedroom.




I think that even after the show finally wraps up and answers some questions, I am still going to need a book written to really explain everything to me.