Friday, December 21, 2007

Mine, all mine!








Okay, I do have to share him with the boys, but Chad is officially off for the holidays!!! He doesn't go back until January 2nd! I am so excited. Our home is so much brighter when he is around.

When he came home today, I started thinking about one thing to be thankful for in our lives - paid time off! In the old, college days, when Chad took time off of work, it meant he wasn't being paid. Since Chad is very pratical, that meant he had a really hard time taking any work off, and if he could get extra hours, he would. After Chad got his job at the MTC, we couldn't afford to leave for Christmas because they paid employees time and a half during the break, and we just couldn't pass money like that up.

It's so amazing how quickly you can start taking some things for granted - like being able to chill at home for a week and a half and get paid for it! Hooray for salaried positions!
Sorry about the writing at the beginning, but I could not get it to work out right and I got tired of trying. Sometimes I get really sick of dealing with the formatting on blogger.