Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Colin and the camera

I have been letting Colin use my old camera, which is a bit of a challenge for him since the screen is broken. He still keeps at it though, and yesterday I taught him how to use the timer. Colin has been amusing himself with it ever since, and today I downloaded his pictures for him. I found a few that are hilarious. These are from this morning and the thing that cracks me up is that he got Gabe to fully cooperate. They are even doing the same thing in each picture.

Smiling for the camera....

Pretending to sleep......

Making faces at the camera. Colin always makes the oddest faces when he is doing this. I don't know where he gets his inpsiration.
On a side note, I have a bad habit of leaving cupboards doors open. I think it stems from the old days of cleaning the kitchen while a baby was sleeping - I hate the banging shut sound they make and still whenever Chad does it at night I think he is going to wake the kids up. I know, I am weird. Another bad habit is that I HATE washing pots and pans, and always put them off. Just noticing the background.....