Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Win a house!


Every year, HGTV builds an incredible dream home in a different part of the country and gives it away. Wow, they are gorgeous. I'm not much of a coveter, but when I see these homes, I desire them with every beat of my heart. I happened to turn HGTV on today and saw this year's house. It is in the Florida Keys this year, which doubles my desire, because nothing is as relaxing as the beach for me. You should check it out and enter the competition. I know that telling all of you to enter actually lessens my chance of winning, but I am hoping that if one of you wins you will invite me there for a week (purty please!)


Chad and I have talked about these homes in the past and we have always said that if we won, we would use it for a few months and party like crazy with family and friends and then sell it. I was talking to him about this one today, and I told him that if I won it, I was totally keeping it. I would not be able to part with this one. I would be willing to be pratical and rent it out when we weren't using it, but I can't imagine a more incredible vacation home.