Friday was kinda of a blah day, so Chad went out and got me Thai take-out for dinner to cheer me up. I know, finding comfort in food is not the best idea, but it sure worked! We found a Thai restaurant near our house that is almost as good as our ol' favorite in Provo (and about twice as expensive with horrible service). I was dancing around the kitchen while eating it, it was so good. We got Pad Thai and Masaman Curry, two Thai classics. I always try to venture out and try new dishes but it is so hard with Thai food because these two dishes are sooooo good. If you haven't ever tried Thai food, DO IT! If you don't have a restaurant near you, you can order some curry paste here - you just have to add coconut milk, which can be found at most grocery stores, and potatoes and chicken. I have tried that paste, among others, and it is by far my favorite. You can also find Pad Thai in many grocery stores, or online here. Just make sure you add all the good fresh stuff, like bean sprouts, cilantro and crushed peanuts. I am making myself hungry now!