Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet baby love


I was looking through my February pictures tonight and came across this one -which I hadn't really looked at when I first downloaded it. I love it for a couple of reasons. The baby has glowing candles on a cake right in front of him, and where is he looking? Only at his mommy. If you ever need a self esteem boast, get yourself a baby, treat him real good, and then bask in the love and attention they bestow on your undeserving self. I also love this picture because it was taken by Colin, who had very specific directions for me -even having me squat down to get my face by the candles. The result wasn't bad, was it? No wrinkles in sight!

*Edited to add

So, Chad made a joke last night about how Ollie was probably actually looking at HIM in this picture, and I think he is probably right! Click on it and you can make out Chad, wearing a hoodie to the right of the picture and it looks like Oliver is looking right up at him. That boy is truly smitten with his father. He likes me to hold him so he can just gaze at Daddy.