Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

Click on picture for full effect



Dear Audra,

You know the other day you were talking about how you had been on a sweets binge and I could not stop laughing and laughing? It was because I was picturing the countless number of Mint Three Musketeers that had passed my lips in the last couple of weeks. Man, have I been on a roll.


Well, Saturday evening, I walked into the kitchen and saw that Gabe had not finished his Jr. Candy Sundae (butterfinger, yum yum) from Sonic. I cursed his name and then thought long and hard about finishing it off, despite the fact that Gabe had a fever of 101. I could practically see the flu germs crawling on, and it still looked oh-so-yummy.

That's when I knew I had a real problem.

See you at our other blog tomorrow?

Your friend in need,
Katie