Friday, March 6, 2009

Visiting from Light Refreshments Served?

Hi!



That post (the due date one) was written during my pregnancy with Oliver, who, you will see over to the right, is six months old now. I must note that he was born five days after his due date, on his big brother Colin's first day of kindergarten, when my midwife offered to induce and I jumped on it. Someday Colin is going to understand what "induce" means and will wonder why I stole his thunder, but for now it is a story he likes to share with his classmates. I know you aren't supposed to count on due dates or anything, but my first two boys were 12 days and 7 days "early" so I was definitely suprised and impatient with Oliver!



Some of my other favorite posts are linked to over on the right in case you want to check them out. Hang out, ignore the sarcastic/weird/sometimes gross comments by my family members (or don't ignore them - they are half the fun!), and have enjoy yourself!