I couldn't take it any longer.
I don't know if it was the summer heat getting to me, or the kids breathing down my neck, but I need to live a little.
I felt old and wanted to feel young.
I had fought the urge for way too long.
It was a Saturday night and I just wanted to party like the old days.
Oh yeah, this was gonna be fun.

Smile for the camera!
Then clip clip clip.

Once you start, you can't stop.

There is no going back.
I woke up this Sabbath morning a little fuzzy-headed. Did I really do that?
Something like regret seeped into my heart. How could I go to church and face everyone? Would they judge me?
The regret fled, I put on a happy face, and walked tall into church.

This is me, take it or leave it.
(I really do think I am doomed to have short hair for the rest of my life.)
I don't know if it was the summer heat getting to me, or the kids breathing down my neck, but I need to live a little.
I felt old and wanted to feel young.
I had fought the urge for way too long.
It was a Saturday night and I just wanted to party like the old days.
The kids were in bed, and Chad was playing the Wii.
I needed to act quickly and quietly. If Chad caught me, he would definitely question me and try and talk me out of doing what I was about to do.
I grabbed what I needed and rushed upstairs, to somewhere I could be alone.
I couldn't think about this too long. I needed to act now.
I couldn't think about this too long. I needed to act now.
Smile for the camera!
Then clip clip clip.
Once you start, you can't stop.
There is no going back.
I woke up this Sabbath morning a little fuzzy-headed. Did I really do that?
Something like regret seeped into my heart. How could I go to church and face everyone? Would they judge me?
The regret fled, I put on a happy face, and walked tall into church.
This is me, take it or leave it.
(I really do think I am doomed to have short hair for the rest of my life.)