See the little one in yellow? The one with the grin from ear to ear?
This was all about him.
We all got together last Friday to celebrate Oliver's birthday . We knew everyone would be busy on his birthday (which is the first day of school again) so we thought it would be fun to have it a little early - one last family summer hurrah.
It was a very simple party
The pool provided all the entertainment we needed.
We opened presents and Granny and Grandpa had a huge hit with the sippy cup they gave him - one of those ones with the flip up straw.
He carried it around with him the rest of the party.
This is what he looked like the whole time! Just a huge smile, cruising around. I think it was the perfect party for our little boy.
(Tomorrow is his birthday and we will do a little celebration with a cake here at our house. I don't want to think about it too much- I might cry.)
(Tomorrow is his birthday and we will do a little celebration with a cake here at our house. I don't want to think about it too much- I might cry.)