Friday, October 16, 2009

Dear T.G.I.Friday's,

You messed with the wrong couple.

When you made your free burger/chicken sandwich coupons good for only three days, all of which were week days, and made those free coupons somewhat difficult to obtain, I betcha thought that most of your major cheapos would stay home and watch Dancing With the Stars instead.

Who takes the time to sign-up as a friend on facebook, register their email account, hope they get the coupon, print the coupon, and arrange for a babysitter, all to get a free meal on a Tuesday night?


We do, my friend.

When our waiter realized we both had coupons, he actually said, "Well now, bless your hearts."

Thank you for the free chicken sandwich. The onion straws were an excellent touch. How could they not be, huh?




Chad really liked his burger, especially the Jack Daniel's sauce, which he also smothered his fries (and shirt) in. Should I ask how much Jack Daniel's was in it?

Thanks again T.G.I. Friday's.

We will back back soon.....if you give us another coupon.

With love,
The Colemans

PS. A huge thank you to my mom and dad, who agreed to babysit about two hours beforehand!