Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

I decided to skip the YMCA today and jog to the playground instead. It was a brilliant decision and a brilliant morning.....



.....until it was time to get back in the stroller and head home. Oliver threw a hilarious baby fit and I decided to capture it for my Keepin' It Real Wednesday.




Good stuff, huh? Much to my chagrin, but you can barely notice at the end of the video, a police officer pulls up to ask me a question (Have I seen two men driving around in a blue SUV? - which made me wonder if I should be jogging alone) and catches me video taping my baby throwing a fit on the sidewalk. He was super friendly and thought I was just taking a picture, but I was all jittery and embarrassed. He probably saw my eyebrow twitching and thought I was secretly in cahoots with the SUV guys. Nope officer, just over-enthusiastic about getting good blog material.

(and that loud smack sound in the beginning of the video was NOT me spanking my baby. I'm not trying that hard to get good material)