Monday, October 26, 2009

Nana Visits

My dad's mother, whom we have always referred to as Nana, came to visit all of us here in Charlotte with my Aunt Sharon. Nana lives in Colorado, so we don't get to see her very often and it was so wonderful to have all the kids get to know her a little. We had most of the family over on Saturday night. It was loud, and messy, but very fun. We attempted to get some decent pictures with everyone. The kids were not cooperative. The fact that I volunteered to get in a picture when I hadn't had time to do my hair or make-up tells you that I really cared about gettting these pictures (I used to wake-up early on Christmas morning to do my hair and make-up before presents).


Me, my brothers Levi and Bobby, my Aunt Sharon, my mom, my Dad, and Nana. I like how there is some accidental color coordination going on.


Nana with 12 of her 29 great-grandkids

Somehow Chad didn't end up in my family shots :o( I think he actually took these pictures.