Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Heavenly Father Loves Me

I sat here at my computer tonight, looking at the pictures I took during my busy busy day. My eyes kept going back to this butterfly one.

A simple tune played itself over and over in my head, and I thought, "He gave me my eyes, that I might see the color of butterfly wings."

Only then did I realize I was feeling a little blue. The simple message of that primary song touched me as I looked at the rest of my pictures from today.

He gave me my eyes, that I might see...

A granny and a grandson, running and laughing on a perfect fall day.

Brothers loving each other.

A flower bending itself to the sun.

My baby, so proud that he sat himself down on the little log chair.

My mom enjoying the exquisite orchids just as much as I do.




A praying mantis that made Gabe giggle with joy and had him talking all day long.
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father
created for me.