Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crazy stalker? Oh wait, that's me!

I've always been a big Orson Scott Card fan, and since I recently re-read Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead (which is really just a brilliant book), I have had him on my mind lately. Last week I was checking out his recent reviews on Hatrack.com and saw that he did a review on the live So You Think You Can Dance show in Charlotte, NC! I was there, and he was there!!

I wondered where he was sitting and thought I would scan through some of my pictures with the audience in them to see if I could spot him (as a side note, I actually spotted Melissa's husband in the audience while we were there and took a picture of him - just another stalkerish confession for ya). I thought to myself, Orson Scott Card has to have some kind of hook-ups, he probably had a good seat, so I looked towards the front and tried to spot someone who was sitting next to a woman and a teenager, since he went with his wife and daughter. In this picture and a few others....


....I spotted this gentleman.





Here is a fairly recent picture of Orson Scott Card, cropped to match the other one.
What do you think?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yep, I think I am crazy too.