Today, it is time for YOU to keep it real, and I mean it. I need your opinions. I was brushing my hair last night and as a joke, parted it far far over on the opposite side that I usually do, trying to look a little like Zac Ephron. After a few seconds of laughing over it, I thought to myself, Hmmm, I think I might actually like it a little. I stuck a little pomade on the ends and snapped these pictures. Please take in to account that I am wearing no makeup.
Even though I am daring enough to cut my own hair, please believe me when I say that I am not daring with my hairstyles. When I look in the mirror, I like to see something familiar, which is why when I finally chop my hair off each time, it is just a variation of one cut I have been doing for years. I am so unhip when it comes to my hair. So now I need you to tell me the truth. I won't be offended, I swear, unless you start telling me the truth about others things that I don't won't to know :o)
Does it look like I am sporting a comb-over?
Do I look like I belong in a boy band?
Does it make my cheeks look chubbier?
Do I look like I am trying too hard?
I need your help people. SPEAK UP!