Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hurray for Chick-Fil-A


You gotta hand it to Chick-fil-A for being closed on Sundays and showing that you can still be successful while keeping the sabbath day holy! What is really great about this is that unlike most places, they gave away their Father's Day freebie today instead of on Father's Day, which means we actually got to enjoy it!

Today they gave away a free milkshake to all dads who came in. It wasn't crowded at all when we went, and Chad got the "limited time only" peach shake because he has never tried it. His verdict? Very peachy, good for a peach shake, but he wished he had gotten the cookies and cream one instead. I enjoy fruit with ice cream more than he does, but I had to agree with him.

Thanks Chick-fil-A. Just one of the many reasons we love you!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yum! I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A, (we don't have one here) maybe I'll try it out on our drive to NC, I'm sure I'll see plenty.

Kelly said...

I totally agree with you about Chik-Fil-A! Way to set the example eh?

I didn't know about the Father's day early thing though. I will remember that next year.

Thanks!

Olivia Carter said...

Oooo... Chik-Fil-A we have one at our mall & i never seek it out but when we do go I love it.

Christie said...

I heard about this, but James would have had to go all the way down to Denton...too bad because he LOVES milkshakes and of course it's so cool that they were doing it on Saturday.

lindsey said...

i guess i should get chick-fil-a another shot... we have only had it once and it was terrible! but since then I have heard people rave about it so we should give it another shot. too bad we didn't know about the free shakes yesterday... we have one right down the road from us.

Autumn said...

So Katie, was this the cause of the "Target incident" yesterday? Or maybe even just part of the cause :)

Katie said...

See that cone in Gabe's hand? That became part of the mess. Yes, just part.