Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wrestling with a pig

Colin: Mom, this is an orange popsicle.

Mom: Really? 'Cause it looks yellow to me.


Colin: No, really. It really is orange because on the popsicle box there is an orange. So there has to be an orange one.


Mom: Look at it. It isn't orange, and it tastes like pineapple.


Gabe (with all the indignance that a 3 year old can muster): It's yellow Colin! It's NOT orange.


Colin(still cocky): No really, it's orange! There is an orange on the box!


Mom: I think they just throw a bunch of fruit pictures on the box.


Gabe(now quite offended): It's not orange Colin!


Mom: Let's take a vote. Who thinks it isn't orange?


(Gabe, Mom, and Colin all raise their hands.)


Mom: I said "isn't orange." Why did you raise your hand, Colin?


Colin: I know it isn't orange. I was tricking you. Gotcha!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

what a dork! lol

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Ahhh....the big brother....

Olivia Carter said...

haha! That stubbornness sounds just like Syd-o I love it!