Sunday, June 21, 2009

To The Father of My Children

I had a post all planned out in my head about you. As you know though, it has been a busy nonstop weekend. So busy that you made 3 dozen cookies for church (your own Father's Day cookies) as a surprise for me while I was out shopping for you yesterday. You knew it was on my to-do list. Then you washed the dishes today and did about 5 loads of laundry so that we could pack for our trip. What a special day for you! (sigh)


That's the way you are, and it is one of a million things that make you wonderful.


I took this picture of you the other day and it made me laugh. At first it looks like you are ignoring the kids to text or something, but you and I know you have never sent a text message in your life.


What you are doing is trying to figure out the camera on your new phone so that you can snap some pictures of our adorable kids.


I also like it because your arms look hot.


Super Dad. Super Husband.


I love you.