I may be pushing it, but I had to mention the cheesecake I made for Chad's birthday, because it was SO easy and SO delicious. No cracks either! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, which is really where I find all my new recipes.
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 (19.5 ounce) package Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan. Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Now let me do the allrecipes classic reviewer thing and mention that I didn't use mini chocolate chips or the name brands (duh), but otherwise I followed this recipe exactly and it came out perfectly!