Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Give-away!

CONTEST CLOSED AND DONE!


As a Thank You for reading my blog, I want to help you celebrate
Valentine's Day!


You all know Chad and I love to eat, and we love to eat even more when it is free!

So I want you to take your Valentine (or friend, or hey, yourself) out for dinner on me.

I will be giving one lucky reader a $25 gift certificate for:




Which allows you to choose from any of the following restaurants:




And, if you win and live in the Charlotte area (and I know you),as an added bonus, I will come to your house (without my stinky kids) and watch your non-stinky kids for free, so that you can have a completely free date!


How to you enter this giveaway?

Easy:

1.Leave a comment. If you don't have a blogger account, you can still comment, just make sure you leave your name.

For additional entries you may:
2.Follow my blog. If you don't know how to do this, look at the top of this page and there should be a button that says "Follow". After you are a follower, leave another comment that says "Follower."

3. Tell everyone on facebook about their chance to win this gift certificate, and link to the give-away. I don't care if I don't know your friends - they are welcome to enter! After you have linked to this give-away on facebook, leave another comment that says "Facebook."

Contest closes at 11:59 PST on Saturday, Jan. 30

Winners will be announced on Monday, Feb. 1, leaving me (ever the procrastinator) plenty of time to mail the certificate off in time for Valentine's Day.

Good Luck!

I'm just so excited!