Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keepin' It Real Wednesday


Sitting here at my computer tonight, this is what I am asking myself:

Do I have a headache and feel like crap because I over-exercised today, or because I need more sleep, or because I am getting sick?

If I get sick, can I let my house fall apart completely? Maybe I want to be sick.

Can I go to bed without putting away the laundry that was big goal for the evening?

Is it really that horrible to let my pots lay dirty for one more night?

Can 10 pm-6am somehow add up to 10 hours of sleep?

Will I feel better in the morning?

I know the answer to that one. Thank goodness. Goodnight!

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh SAD KATIE FACE is the worst. I wanted to reach through the screen & give you a little tickle!

Hope tomorrow is better for you. And just leave the dishes & the laundry. I know I am! :)

Kari said...

Oh, so funny. Here I sit at my computer with a headache, laundry, dirty pans and plans to get up at six as well. Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Send the kids to our house for a while. Take a break.

Chad Coleman said...

GO TO BED!!!

lindsey said...

I had plans to either stay up and do the dishes or get up early... both plans were changed for me with a kid throwing up at night and insisting I sleep with her on the couch with her... now I just hope not to let the house get totally out of control while we recover from last night.

Audra said...

I was there a few weeks ago! No fun! House is still recovering! One day of unattention at my house turns in to a big problem! Feel better!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

You are pitiful!:(